Spreads from Consolation Prize by Brian Arnold
The overall theme of this handmade zine is feeling stagnant where you’re at and rethinking the major decisions you’ve made in your life. It’s about missing home but not being sure if home even still exists.
- 20 pages + Cover / Approx. 5.5in x 8.5in.
- The covers for this zine are made from repurposed vintage file folders and feature a 4x6 print
- All B&W 35mm film photos
- Binding is hand stitched using hemp string
- All text is hand stamped
- Hand trimmed
- Hand numbered /20 - PHP006
- Initially made for the Grand Rapids Zine Fest
Get it HERE
Awesome photos Lauren! What part of Michigan are you from?
Thank you! I live in Coldwater, southern Michigan.